Health Care Provider Support
If you are a current or prospective member of the Lehigh Valley Physician Hospital Organization, or would like more information about LVPHO membership, visit the LVPHO page.
Provider and Network Services
Physicians participating in the Valley Preferred Network are supported by a Provider and Network Services team offering the following services:
- Coordination of network insurance enrollment
- Claim resolution support
- Credentialing and recredentialing of insurance through delegated Valley Preferred contracted payer agreements
- Assistance with the LVPHO’s physician incentive program, Achieving Clinical Excellence® (ACE)
- Education through meetings, newsletters and other initiatives
In addition to serving as a resource for Valley Preferred physicians, Provider Services is a central link between providers, members, and payers. The team assists with the development of fee schedules, physician hospital contracts, ancillary contracts, and plays a critical role in nurturing payer and network relationships.
Important processes to be aware of that Populytics will implement regarding ICD-9 to ICD-10 conversion:
- Claims received with a date of service prior to 10/1/15, will only be accepted and processed as ICD-9.
- Claims received with a date of service 10/1/15 or after, will only be accepted and processed as ICD-10.
- Populytics will not convert any ICD-9’s to ICD-10’s or vice versa.
- For claims spanning a date of service pre and post 10/1/15, provider will be required to submit two claims: pre 10/1/15 with an ICD-9 and post 10/1/15 with an ICD-10.
- Claims received that do not comply with the above will be returned by either our EDI vendor (electronically), or via paper.
To contact Provider Services, call 484-862-3505 (toll-free: 800-925-8459).
Valley Preferred Quick Reference Guide
The Valley Preferred Quick Reference Guide is easily accessible from the myPopulytics website. You will be asked to create a login and password via the prompts on the right of the page. Then, go to the left column menu and click on “Valley Preferred Reference Tools.” You can also save the “Quick Reference Guide” for easy access.
In addition, the myPopulytics Provider Portal can help you provide better service to patients who have medical and dental insurance plans that are administered by Populytics. For your patients who access the Valley Preferred Network, you are able to review the status of claims submitted to Populytics for re-pricing. The site is encrypted, secure and HIPAA compliant.