Valley Preferred enables solutions through an engaged community. As a member or participant, you are part of a productive group, able to track your practice’s activity in order to meet collaborative quality metrics, access educational opportunities, and earn financial incentives. Our organization covers a seven-county footprint, offers various levels of participation, and welcomes advanced practice clinicians (APCs). Here are reasons to join:
- Improved Patient Care. This is at the heart of everything we do, from connecting to technology, utilizing data, integrating care, engaging our members and participants, and prioritizing provider well-being.
- Population Health. A population health focus is actualized through insights from Populytics, Inc., a leading health care data analytics firm affiliated with Lehigh Valley Health Network (LVHN).
- Clinical Integration. We facilitate the coordination of patient care across conditions, providers, settings, and time through strategic collaborations.
- Payer Collaboration. Through long-term relationships with insurers, we afford contracting insight and facilitate payment innovation with commercial payers, worker’s compensation, Medicare, and Medicaid.
- Education and Networking. Financially incentivized educational forums, live or virtual, deliver essential information on timely topics, along with networking opportunities.
- Relicensing and CME. We assist with relicensing, and as a an American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) Portfolio Program® sponsor, Maintenance of Certification (MOC) Part IV and PI-CME credits.
- Financial Incentives. The Achieving Clinical Excellence® (ACE) physician incentive program rewards physicians and providers for meeting quality and efficiency measures.
- Wellness Support. Our Chief Wellness Officer, Joseph Patruno, MD, oversees a comprehensive program of well-being initiatives, a regular wellness survey, and works with leadership toward solutions.
- A Pledge of Commitment. A Valley Preferred Compact outlines responsibilities of both Valley Preferred leaders and each member/participant, making membership/participation a reciprocal agreement.
- Privileges of membership or partnership. From incentives to analytics, there are countless advantages to belonging to Valley Preferred.