We continue to make progress against COVID-19, as the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recently granted approval for use of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine in children ages 5-11. Approximately 60.8% of people in Pennsylvania* have been vaccinated and booster shots are being administered throughout the region and the country. Lehigh Valley Health Network and Valley Preferred are on top of the latest developments and are committed to keeping our Valley Preferred members and participants informed.
The following references cover everything from stress management tips for practitioners to vaccine scheduling information you’ll want to share with your patients.
Resources for clinicians:
- Visit our online well-being center.
- View the archive of practical tips and great distractions.
- Read our monthly well-being tips.
Scheduling, testing, and questions:
- How to schedule COVID-19 vaccines at LVHN
- Find screening and testing options
- 24/7 Nurse hotline: 1-888-402-LVHN for patients
- Non-clinical hotline: 1-833-LVH-CORV (1-833-584-2678)
- From the Pennsylvania Department of Health
- LVHN experts answer FAQs on COVID-19
- Comprehensive information from the CDC
- Latest data on cases in our state