The Achieving Clinical Excellence® (ACE) incentive plan is a performance-based compensation model designed to provide physicians and providers with clear incentives to meet the Quadruple Aim: enhancing patient experience, improving population health, increasing value, and improving the work life of clinicians and staff. The incentives for primary and specialty care providers are designed to focus on quality measures, financial outcomes, engagement, and the patient experience.
Quality and cost performance directly impacts our performance in value based contracts.
- Awarded bi-annually (paid to the practice)
- Consists of two measurement periods, each including one year of rolling data with payments in December and June
- Incorporates distinct primary and specialty care targets
Engagement in organization initiatives is recognized and rewarded.
- Awarded quarterly
- Covers attendance at events such as GLVIPA meetings, IM/FM sessions, the Provider Pathways Forum, ACO/PHO education, etc.
- Covers Quality Improvement Projects and MOC/PI-CME
- Includes achievement in closing care gaps
Care Gap Closure
Ready to learn more?
Interested physicians may request a copy of the ACE Program Participation Packet by contacting a Physician Advocacy Liaison.