November Well-Being Tips
Posted: November 15, 2020 | Category: Well-Being Tips
- Six mindfulness techniques for physicians from Medical News Today – Mindfulness remains a proven technique for staying well while combating burnout. Consider trying these to remain connected with yourself and the world.
- Find your balance and learn how to overcome perfectionism – As clinicians we aspire to be perfect. Perfectionism is unrealistic and may lead to lack of self-compassion. Finding the point of balance between challenging yourself to do better in a healthy way and pushing yourself to be perfect means accepting that you are a work in progress.
- Boost productivity and team morale by communicating in real time
From the American Medical Association: Tip of the Week on Daily Team Huddles
- Learn the AMA’s 7 steps to promoting well-being and resilience
- Use this 3-minute breathing technique to help manage stress
- A time for grit and optimism
from the University of Florida, College of Medicine