Quality Improvement Training Program
Session 1: Why QI Matters & Value Based Care
Instructor: Jennifer Stephens, DO, MBA, FACP
Chief Medical Officer, LVPG
Quality, Patient Safety & Value Based Care
Training is held online and attendees are sent calendar invites with links to sessions.
- Watch video: Building a continuous improvement culture (above)
Dr. Michael A. Rossi, MD, MBA
Executive Vice President & Chief Clinical Officer, LVHN
- Case Based Learning: answer highlighted questions (PDF)
- Complete: IHI QI 101: Introduction to Health Care Improvement
- To create an IHI membership, start here.
- View course catalog here, and enter Valley Preferred Access Code 44028
- Access course IHI QI 101: Introduction to Health Care Improvement and click ENROLL button.
- View tip sheet for additional instructions.
- Lecture – Jennifer Stephens, DO (50 minutes)
- Break (5 minutes)
- Group Case (30 minutes)
- Applying Concepts & Individual Projects (30 minutes)
Find all the steps to a QI project along with a brief video on how to get started.