December Well-Being Tips
Posted: December 15, 2020 | Category: Well-Being Tips
- How to stay sane when change is relentless – Our colleagues at USF provide great tips on how to survive in our new world filled with uncertainty. Focus on self-care, try to embrace change, and seek assistance if needed. Everyone is in this together and support is available!
- Watch the sun set on 2020 with this calming video – So many of us are grieving the loss of experiences, vacations, and sacred personal time with family. Take five minutes, practice mindfulness, and use this video with beautiful scenery and relaxing music to unwind. With the COVID-19 vaccine here hope is on the way and it will not be long until we can return to these exquisite places.
- Throw a lifeline to struggling colleagues – It can be difficult to notice a struggling colleague when you feel like you’re barely staying above water yourself. We must look out for each other.
- Try these calming exercises, courtesy of the Shine app for managing anxiety
- Studies show optimism actually improves health
- Medication adherence can improve the health of your patients and save time