Who Is Valley Preferred?
- Valley Preferred is a partnership of doctors and hospitals dedicated to helping employers and individuals obtain quality health coverage and services to enhance personal health.
- BeneFIT is Valley Preferred’s suite of custom health education and wellness programs designed to help employees and their families live healthier lives. LOCALLY MANAGED, BeneFIT is NOW AVAILABLE to ALL COMPANIES in Eastern PA regardless of health plan. BeneFIT provides corporate wellness services which include: Action Planning, Consultation, Signature Health Fairs, Biometric Screening and Assessments, Expert Speakers, Personal Health Suite and much more.
NEW- BeneFIT Consultation Package: This wellness offering includes consultative hours provided by our own BeneFIT wellness experts, along with our award winning BeneFIT Toolkit, a how-to guide for a successful employee wellness program. The BeneFIT Toolkit is a comprehensive resource that delivers step-by-step methods to excite and empower your clients to create a healthy culture of wellness at their company. BeneFIT's performance-proven, proprietary techniques and customer service support optimizes your clients' investment in building a more productive company and future.
Learn how you can EARN A POTENTIAL BROKER BONUS and help your clients on their way to wellness. For additional details about BeneFIT's services click here, for details about the BeneFIT Consultation Package or BeneFIT Toolkit click here or call 610-969-0486 or 1-800-955-6620.
- We work with agents, brokers, and consultants to help them understand our relationship with our contracted health insurance companies.
- We are a leading provider-owned broker-friendly PPO in Pennsylvania.
|Valley Preferred, can assist agents, brokers, and consultants learn about our valuable services:|
- Assist with client presentations covering our network and services;
- Offer assistance with our contracted payers or third party administrators;
- Provider marketing material and information about our Health and Wellness Initiatives to help employers reduce costs.
- Broker FAQs
How does working with Valley Preferred Benefit You?
Our brokers and customers have rewarded us a 100% rating of "Good to Excellent" in our Quality of Service Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Our goal is to continue this achievement every year.
We are committed to helping agents, brokers, and consultants learn about viable health insurance options that may impact their business, and their clients, and how to help navigate them to the best choices.
Contact Valley Preferred to learn about:
To get started contact Valley Preferred:
- The numerous employer health plan options for your clients available through contracted health insurance companies
- How we partner with brokers to be an additional resource of information for your business and your clients
- Health and wellness programs in the workplace that may have a positive impact on your client’s workforce and their bottom line
800-955-6620 or 610-969-0486