Valley Preferred is a Preferred Provider Organization or PPO. We’re a community partnership of doctors and hospitals, dedicated to helping employers and individuals obtain quality health coverage and providing valuable clinical knowledge, practices, and services to enhance personal health. Visit our Fact Sheet
to learn more.Mission
Our mission is to provide high-value health care
, satisfied patients
, and positive outcomes
at an affordable cost
We will pursue clinically integrated efforts in our communities to identify the best clinical standards, support adoption of these standards, monitor provider performance, measure outcomes,and provide performance-based incentives to providers.
We will strengthen the relationships between individuals, their employers or health care purchasers, and their providers, establishing a culture of wellness and quality improvement.
- Individuals in our communities will access support to improve their health, through coordinated services that are based on evidence-based standards.
- Employers/health care purchasers will obtain value-based health care, improved quality, and cost-effectiveness.
- Providers will be fairly rewarded to engage in integrated efforts to improve outcomes.
There are many ways to gauge the performance of a company. Here are some indicators of how Valley Preferred will perform for you.
A recent Customer Satisfaction Survey conducted with Valley Preferred clients yielded ratings of “Good to Excellent” in all the following areas:
- Customer service
- Reference material
The overall rating for Quality of Service
in the "Good to Excellent"
range registered in the 100th percentile
.GROWTH IN MEMBERSHIP
Quality companies grow by attracting new customers through performance. Here’s a look at how Valley Preferred has grown since we first started serving local businesses and individuals back in 1994.NETWORK DEVELOPMENT
The Valley Preferred network now includes:
- MORE THAN 3,700 DOCTORS
- 18 HOSPITALS throughout 11 counties in Eastern Pennsylvania
- 18 CONTRACTED HEALTH INSURANCE COMPANIES
- BeneFIT health education and wellness programs
- Clinical collaborative products…and we’re adding more all the time!
According to data collected by HealthLeaders, Inc., Valley Preferred is a leading provider-owned, Preferred Provider Organization in Pennsylvania.